For children(s parties) it’s great to have them bake their own cookies.
You can use the Pizzarette perfectly for this goal and see the children enjoying themselves.
- 200 gr. plain flower
- 80 gr. sugar
- 80 gr. butter(room temperature)
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- Put the flower, sugar, egg and salt in a bowl
- Stir together until you get a lumpy paste (nice with the hands!)
- Knead in the butter (even nicer with the hands!!)
- Let te dough rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Roll out the dough
- Cut out a shape with a doughcutter and decorate it
- Put it on a spatula and bake the cookie for about 6 minutes
In about 6-8 minutes the cookies are ready.
And enjoy your own baked cookies.